CSS Animation 101
Become a CSS animation expert with an email and a few minutes each day
Next course starts on Monday!
Animation using CSS can be overwhelming to learn all at once.
This course breaks up lessons into 20 emails. Each one should take around 10 minutes to read and a few minutes to follow through the homework. By mixing theory with practical lessons, you’ll learn how, and why to use animation on your web pages.
By the end of four weeks you will have a good understanding of CSS transitions and animations, and how to apply them to your work.
You will get
- A total of 20 emails over 4 weeks (one each weekday)
- Loads of code and project examples (on CodePen)
- Download cheatsheet for CSS animation and transitions
- Help and support every step of the way from Donovan himself
- 100% money-back guarantee
Who this course is for
This course is for people who build for the web and want to add animation to their designs and sites. A bit of basic CSS knowledge is needed but I won’t assume any knowledge of transitions or animations. We’ll start with the basics, and through a mix of theory and practical examples, learn all about transitions and animation.
What is animation, and why should you animate? During the first week we'll learn what animation can bring and get started with some resources you'll find useful.
All about transitions. This week we get into the CSS and begin with the "transition" property, with examples and step by step tutorials.
Animations. This week introduces keyframes and using them with the "animation" property. Theory and practical examples will illustrate how to best use these.
Putting it all together. This week we'll learn how to integrate animation into a design workflow, and work through several advanced examples that use both animations and transitions.
Ready to become a CSS animation expert?
Sign up now and you'll receive your first email this Monday!
Price: Pay What You Want!Buy now
Pay what you want?
That's right. Read the testimonials. This course has helped hundreds of people but I'd like to help more. There's now no excuse to learn CSS Animation.
Stuck deciding how much you want to pay? Here's some suggestions:
- $0 - Want to give the course a go, but don't know if it's for you? Sure why not. You can always come back and top up if you feel it's been worth it!
- $20 - If you can pay this much, you'll be helping me keep the server running and pay for the services needed to run the site. Thank you!
- $100 - Now you're talking. I'll be able to invest in more translations, and put more time into creating great CSS Animation tutorials for you to read!
- $200+ - You're the best! Not only will I be able to create more tutorials, I may even be able to pay people to add their own knowledge! Thank you!
It's up to you. The main thing is, I'm just happier that even more people will get to enjoy and be inspired by this course, regardless of how much they can pay. Give it a go. And don't just take my word for it, check out these testimonials:
Donovan Hutchinson is the creator and author of the posts here on CSS Animation, and has also been published in Net Magazine, Smashing Magazine, Adobe Inspire, Modern Web, Learnsome.co and others.
Reserve your place
Pay as much or little as like - no matter, I'm looking forward to you joining me on Monday!
Price: Pay What You Want!Buy now
Money back guarantee
It is important to me that you find this course helpful and inspiring. If you find the course isn’t right for you, or doesn’t live up to your hopes, let me know at any stage I will refund your fee immediately.
Get me on email or Twitter.